All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another just funny... I'm teaching Tyson a new thing.

3 posters

Go down

Another just funny... I'm teaching Tyson a new thing. Empty Another just funny... I'm teaching Tyson a new thing.

Post by tracyp Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:32 am

I'm teaching Tyson... "find chilli" ...for the last few days.

Jess cant be bothered (she'll turn up.. lest jess hears a meoooow, she's fine,she'll be   here somewhere..Whatever.) & after Chilli's last vacc in a week, she'll be going outside, well she does now but, only on a lead. I wont always be able to find her but... Tyson's nose will!

Anyway... find Chilli!

Tyson's off like a shot! (He knows he'll get a biscuit if he finds her). He laps the house sniffing, under furniture, feet on dinning chairs, standing on his hind legs.... sniff, sniff, sniff....

He jumps on our bed.. woof, wooof! She aint there? Im looking, looking, nope! Tyson must be confused & just wants a bickie.

NO Tyson... find Chilli! Tyson looks at me like ...shes right here!!! Digs the pillow, sticks his head between the mattress & headboard. I go get the tourch.... shes bloody well jammed under the bed!!!

GOOD BOY! WELL DONE,  DAMN HE LEARNS FAST!

Last edited by tracyp on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Another just funny... I'm teaching Tyson a new thing. Empty Re: Another just funny... I'm teaching Tyson a new thing.

Post by tracyp Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:09 am

I must say... I haven't ever had a cat on a lead but... things change!
If she was to jump 2 of my 3 fences... well lets say she wouldnt be coming home, so the lead is to show her danger without her meeting it!  covering eyes

I know the neighbours dogs & I will be very anxious her first day on her own but.... WELL DONE TYSON! You find the chilli!

Last edited by tracyp on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Another just funny... I'm teaching Tyson a new thing. Empty Re: Another just funny... I'm teaching Tyson a new thing.

Post by Shisa Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:23 am

Good boy Tyson.
My mum walked her cats on harnesses. She had to make them indoor cats as there as someone in the neighbourhood was shooting cats. Everyday she'd take them for a stroll.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 am

Ive thought about making her an indoor cat, & I would if someone was shooting!  shocked Here, guns are not the thing in most peoples house.

Im scarecd for Chilli, her biggest threat is a grt dane x mastiff nxt door, (max,) & a staffy (millie, they are both beautiful dogs) ! They both play with jess & tyson often but, neither have been trained to be gentle.

Over the back is a foxie with.... little man syndrome. I will be stressed on chilli's big day out!
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:17 am

tracyp wrote:He jumps on our bed.. woof, wooof! She aint there? Im looking, looking, nope! Tyson must be confused & just wants a bickie.

NO Tyson... find Chilli! Tyson looks at me like ...shes right here!!! Digs the pillow, sticks his head between the mattress & headboard. I go get the tourch.... shes bloody well jammed under the bed!!!

GOOD BOY! WELL DONE,  DAMN HE LEARNS FAST!

laughing  Well done Tyson!

Millie is good at that, she will go and look for anything you ask her too and if we are talking about my old cat she will go to the place she used to sleep. Bella is the opposite, if she doesn't hear the words biscuit or dinner then it's of no interest to her  laughing love
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:41 am

Thats beautiful!  love 

Jess will look everywhere & then bark in your face if she cant find her old friend angus  the ginger /wht longhaired moggie.... & i mean in your face ( dear god.. the doggie breath) if you ask wheres puss puss? She still looks now yrs after he passed.

Tyson's a pleaser...he will try anything to please you, but he loves chilli....
Wake up..  find jess for kisses.. next lick chilli...then.. OPEN THE DOOR! Then..morn mum..kisses pls!
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:42 am

It was a pellet gun but still does a lot of damage. Miserable old man down the street but we never had any proof.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Pellet guns still cause damage! Grumpy old git!
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down