All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the silliest/strangest thing your dogs have done?

5 posters

Go down

What's the silliest/strangest thing your dogs have done? Empty What's the silliest/strangest thing your dogs have done?

Post by Caryll Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:13 am

Dempsey' a bit of a clown, but one of the things he always does is try to push through narrow gaps. He thinks if his nose goes through then the rest will - have you seen the size if his chest? laugh 

What about yours? thumbs up 
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

What's the silliest/strangest thing your dogs have done? Empty Re: What's the silliest/strangest thing your dogs have done?

Post by Eleanor Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am

Let's not forget that he also bangs his nose on the floor every time he sneezes. tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

What's the silliest/strangest thing your dogs have done? Empty Re: What's the silliest/strangest thing your dogs have done?

Post by Caryll Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:42 pm

ECdogs wrote:Let's not forget that he also bangs his nose on the floor every time he sneezes. tongue

Oh, yes! rolling eyes 
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:16 pm

I think the silliest thing Kuchar has done (and still does) is trying to climb up a tree after a squirrel - doh!
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynne Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Billy thinks its sunny out the front when it's raining out the back apart from that he s perfect

happy 
Lynne
Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Oh yes Lynne, spot on! I'd forgotten that one.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:48 pm

I can't think off the top of my head about the dogs doing silly things that is normally my territory
Dave
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Well tell us what you've done then!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down