All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your dogs' favourite games?

3 posters

Go down

What are your dogs' favourite games? Empty What are your dogs' favourite games?

Post by Eleanor Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Dempsey's are a probably a tie between playing with his Oinky Pig/Cow and his flirt pole tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

What are your dogs' favourite games? Empty Re: What are your dogs' favourite games?

Post by LyndaW Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Kuchar loves his howling chicken from PAH, but is not allowed to play with it often. Best legal games are tied between chasing a slightly squished plastic drinks bottle or a battered old trainer.

But very best of all, as far as Kuchar is concerned, is when he can nick something out of my handbag. He knows he shouldn't do it and that makes it SO much more fun for him. My credit/discount etc cards were found spread all over the back garden this morning, suitably crimped with teethmarks  crying 

LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

What are your dogs' favourite games? Empty Re: What are your dogs' favourite games?

Post by Eleanor Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:53 pm

So nothing too expensive to replace then? laughing I wonder why!

Ouch! shocked Cheeky little boy! Were they badly damaged?
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:54 pm

ECdogs wrote:Dempsey's are a probably a tie between playing with his Oinky Pig/Cow and his flirt pole tongue

Or "chase a huge stick and then tear it to pieces and eat it" laughing 

LyndaW wrote:Kuchar loves his howling chicken from PAH, but is not allowed to play with it often.  Best legal games are tied between chasing a slightly squished plastic drinks bottle or a battered old trainer.  

But very best of all, as far as Kuchar is concerned, is when he can nick something out of my handbag.  He knows he shouldn't do it and that makes it SO much more fun for him.  My credit/discount etc cards were found spread all over the back garden this morning, suitably crimped with teethmarks  crying 

I'm not laughing.
I'm not laughing.
I'm not laughing.

rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Caryll wrote:Dempsey's are a probably a tie between playing with his Oinky Pig/Cow and his flirt pole tongue

Or "chase a huge stick and then tear it to pieces and eat it" laughing [/quote]

laughing That too! Which usually leads to him coughing himself hoarse for the rest of the day!

Caryll wrote:

I'm not laughing.
I'm not laughing.
I'm not laughing.

rolling on floor rolling on floor  rolling on floor  rolling on floor

You mean person!  thumbs down 
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:34 pm

I can always tell when Kuchar has found that most exciting plaything - forbidden fruit. His little feet pound back and forth in a frenzy, and the second I heave into sight he snatches it up and runs like the clappers. In a 3-storey house and a back garden this can lead to some very energetic workouts! Little beggar.  laugh 
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:48 pm

laughing He sounds like a handful! A lovely one though!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down