All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Favourite dog movies

What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_lcap0%What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_lcap5%What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_lcap5%What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_lcap0%What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_lcap19%What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_lcap10%What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_lcap10%What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 21

What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Empty What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed)

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

What are your favourites? happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Empty Re: What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed)

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Homeward Bound, Lassie, Eight Below, Call of the Wild, All Dogs go to Heaven and White Fang. happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed) Empty Re: What are your favourite dog movies? (Multiple voting allowed)

Post by LyndaW Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Doberman Gang! I think that was the name of the film, it was ages ago. A guy trained some Dobermanns to hold up a bank, all on their own. I know it wasn't real (fortunately) but the training of the Dobes was impressive.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Homeward bound! marley and me, eight below and HATCHI!
ella
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 pm

LyndaW wrote:Doberman Gang!  I think that was the name of the film, it was ages ago.  A guy trained some Dobermanns to hold up a bank, all on their own. I know it wasn't real (fortunately) but the training of the Dobes was impressive.

Ooh, sounds good! happy I'll look that up later!

ella wrote:Homeward bound! marley and me, eight below and HATCHI!

Another Homeward Bound and Eight Below fan! happy Did you watch the Homeward Bound Sequel?

When I first met you and Chance on niceboard, he reminded me straight away of Chance from Homeward Bound! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:19 pm

yeah i watched the sequel happy haha he reminds me so much of Chance from HWB!
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 pm

He's his long-lost twin! laughing

Homeward Bound was probably one of the first dog movies I remember watching! My all time favourite! love I still have the VHS! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:28 pm

The old ones! Beverly hills chihuahua killed me
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:32 pm

I liked the first one, but not the sequels so much. My favourite character was Delgado the German Shepherd happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Eleanor wrote:He's his long-lost twin! laughing

Homeward Bound was probably one of the first dog movies I remember watching! My all time favourite! :love:I still have the VHS! laughing

definitely they are so scarily alike and that clumsy stupid run they both have love
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Yessss, the Chance run! laughing Paws all over the place and tongue hanging out!

Ahh, nostalgia love Going to watch Homeward Bound tomorrow!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:38 pm

aaaah i have to watch it again! love
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:39 pm

I always cry at the ending! Every time! happy And I hardly ever cry with films!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Oops, wrong account...  blush 

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:40 pm

My bad! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:46 pm

laughing I do not cry at films never have, and then i watched Hatchi and i cried that much i felt ill, and i've never been able to watch it again.
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:47 pm

I never watched Hatchi, but I meant to! I'll watch that tomorrow as well! happy

... with tissues, apparently! tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:49 pm

crying if you don't cry theres something wrong with you!
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:51 pm

If you cry, I'll probably flood my bedroom! laughing If I come on here blubbering tomorrow, you'll know why! And you'll be to blame!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:54 pm

laughing i'll take the blame! put it this way my OH's dad cried too!
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:57 pm

laughing Oh God, I'm definitely going to cry!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:00 pm

laughing enjoy! it is an amazing film though IMO
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:02 pm

I'll be having a doggy movie marathon tomorrow then! happy I'll watch it before Homeward Bound, so that I have a happy film to watch afterwards!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:04 pm

aye that might be an idea! did you cry at marley and me as well then?
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:07 pm

I only got halfway through it...  blush I'm not a fan of Owen Wilson and Jennifer Anniston. I loved the book, though!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next