All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Depp may face ten years in prison for dog smuggling

3 posters

Go down

Johnny Depp may face ten years in prison for dog smuggling Empty Johnny Depp may face ten years in prison for dog smuggling

Post by Eleanor Wed May 27, 2015 4:38 pm

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2015/05/johnny-depp-could-face-10-years-in-prison-for-dog-smuggling/

Pfft. I doubt he'll go to prison, with expensive lawyers and legal aid. I do think what he did was extremely idiotic and dangerous, though. I don't blame the authorities for wanting to prosecute him. If it was any other person, they'd probably already be in big trouble.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp may face ten years in prison for dog smuggling Empty Re: Johnny Depp may face ten years in prison for dog smuggling

Post by Lorraine Wed May 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Yes, but he is rather gorgeous, so you have to let him off tongue
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp may face ten years in prison for dog smuggling Empty Re: Johnny Depp may face ten years in prison for dog smuggling

Post by Eleanor Wed May 27, 2015 7:15 pm

laughing He is, isn't he?
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Thu May 28, 2015 11:48 am

Stupid of him not to follow protocol.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down