All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog may be euthanised for being a 'wolf-dog'

2 posters

Go down

Dog may be euthanised for being a 'wolf-dog' Empty Dog may be euthanised for being a 'wolf-dog'

Post by Eleanor Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:32 pm

http://www.ketv.com/news/city-of-lincoln-could-take-czech-wolfdog-from-owner/24509882

I don't agree with wolves or wolf hybrids as pets - full stop.

Having said that, I don't feel that the dog should be put to sleep when the laws are so stupidly hazy and the dog hasn't actually done anything wrong.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Dog may be euthanised for being a 'wolf-dog' Empty Re: Dog may be euthanised for being a 'wolf-dog'

Post by Caryll Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:48 pm

I'm afraid wolf hybrids, no matter how far removed they are, are illegal in many countries. Poor dog, but the owner should have made enquiries before he took the dog there. sad 
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Dog may be euthanised for being a 'wolf-dog' Empty Re: Dog may be euthanised for being a 'wolf-dog'

Post by Eleanor Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:28 pm

The thing is, their laws on keeping dogs are incredibly hazy - really, a dog could be euthanized just for being a dog. So the fact that they're targeting one dog out of thousands of others is ridiculous when this dog has done nothing wrong. sad
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down